The Trionic 517 Chemical Glove is manufactured using a mix of natural latex, neoprene and nitrile mix tri polymer exclusive that offers 100% comfort for optimal mechanical and chemical resistance. The Trionic 517 incorporates an embossed texture for extra grip, a wide cuff for double gloving, Chlorinated, is non-pigmented and suitable for ISO Class 5 (Class 100) cleanroom and critical environments.
- Excellent resistance and strong chemical protection against a great number of chemical products.
- Exclusive Trionic formula made from a mix of natural latex, neoprene, and nitrile
- The manufactured process guarantees a very low level of contaminants, particles, non-volatile residue and extractables
- Compatible with ISO Class 5 (Class 100) cleanrooms and critical environments.
- Wide cuff for double-gloving
- The Trionic 517 Glove has been tested on an extensive range of chemicals used in semiconductor manufacturing operations (wafer fabs). They include; Baker Positive photoresist strippers, HF, KTI Pad etch, KTI Silicon etch, Nitric Acid, Aquia Regia, Piranha etch, Sulphuric acid, etc. For full details see links to Datasheet
- Electronics, Manufacturing integrated circuits, Semiconductors, handling of silicon wafers in acid baths etc.
- Natural latex, Neoprene and Nitrile
- Store the gloves in their packaging protected from light, humidity and heat.
Size and packaging
- Available in the following sizes;
- 6 - (XS)
- 7 - (S)
- 8 - (M)
- 9 - (L)
- 10 - (XL)
- 11 - (XXL)
- Pack size:12 Pairs / pack
- Price shown is per pack
- Prices ex VAT
How to read & interpret the chemical table of resistance?