The Edgeless Mop head is laundered to ISO Class 4 (Class 10) Cleanroom standards and designed for maintaining specific levels of cleanliness in critical controlled environments and cleanrooms. The replacement mop head has superb absorbency, is low linting and chemical resistant and is ideal for cleaning around difficult hard to reach areas.
- 100% Polyester woven knit microfibre mop
- Recommended to clean hard to reach and difficult areas caused by obstacles
- Microfibre mop suitable for ISO Class 4 (Class 10) cleanroom and critical environments.
- Superb absorbency, low linting and strong chemical, disinfectant and detergent resistance for critical cleaning and sterile applications
- Autoclavable mop head
Cleaning floors in clean rooms and critical controlled areas and ideal for hard to reach areas. Recommended for Semiconductor, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Optical fibre manufacturers, Research Labs, Hospitals & Veterinary practices and any critical environments.
- Laundered and packaged in an ISO 4 (Class 10) cleanroom
- Recommended to be used in ISO 4 (class 10) or above cleanroom
- Autoclavable 5 times to 124°C±1 / 30mins
- Manufactured in a facility holding ISO 9001:2008
Size and packaging
- 70 x 15.5cm
- Individually packed, 25 mops/carton
- Pack size: One Mop Head
- Price shown is for 1 x Microfibre mop head
- Prices ex VAT