Nitrile ISO Class 5, ambidextrous, Cleanroom Gloves are Latex-free, Powder-free and resistant to a range of Chemicals. Featuring a beaded cuff for additional strength, with textured fingertips and excellent synthetic rubber copolymers composition to ensure superior grip.
- ISO5 (Class 100) Cleanroom classification, processed in ISO Class 5 cleanroom environment.
- Chemical resistant
- Excellent ESD properties
- Low levels of extractable's
- Flexible and extremely comfortable
- Superior grip
- 300mm (12”) long nitrile
- Contains no natural latex
- Complies with the requirements of the Glove Standard EN420:2003, the European Medical Gloves Standard EN455 (Parts 1, 2 & 3) & EN374-1, 2:2003
- 1.5 freedom from pinholes (1000ml water test).
- Manufactured in a facility holding ISO 9001:2008 and 89/686/EEC
Size and packaging
- Available Sizes: S,M,L & XL
- Double bagged, cleanroom packed
- 100 pieces / pack, 10 packs / carton
- Pack size: 100 pieces / pack
- Price shown is per pack
- Prices ex VAT
Available to purchase online. Size XL is available in July, please contact Lynbond if you wish to secure stock.