DuPont™ Tychem® C sleeve, model PS32LA. 50 cm long and with wide elastics at cuffs and upper arm. Available in yellow and in one size.
Specially designed for use with Tychem® apparel, Tychem® accessories (aprons, gowns, overboots and sleeves) can help offer enhanced protection for body parts that are more exposed to hazardous substances.
Tychem® C garments and accessories utilise the strength of Tyvek® and a polymeric barrier coating to offer good permeation barrier protection against a wide range of inorganic chemicals and biological hazards (even under pressure).
Tychem® C is used for splash or pressurised splash protection in a variety of industrial environments, including pulp and paper manufacturing, food processing, chemical processing and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
Structure / Material
- Tychem - Type 3/4/5/6
- Flexible and lightweight
- Excellent tear resistance
- Sleeve with elastics
- Stitched and over-tape
- EN 14126 (barrier to infective agents)
- Partial body chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type PB 
- Antistatic treatment (EN 1149-5) - on inside
- Stitched and over-taped seams with barrier tape for protection and strength
- Wear other appropriate PPE such as, but not limited to, respiratory, eye, head, hand, and foot protection based on the hazard assessment.
- This garment only provides partial body coverage. It may be worn in combination with other chemical resistant PPE as required based on the hazard assessment.
- Please read, understand and follow the Tychem® User Manual.
Size and packaging:
- 25 Pairs / Carton
- Supplied in Pairs
- Pack size: 1 Pair / pack
- Price shown is per pack
- Prices ex VAT