The Latex 'Correct Touch' ambidextrous 12" (300mm) long cleanroom gloves, manufactured from natural latex designed for improved dexterity & hard wearing, featuring a tapered beaded cuff for additional strength, textured surface for extra grip. Low protein levels and contact sensitizers. Suitable for ISO 5 (Class 100) cleanroom and controlled environment.
- Manufactured, processed and packed in an ISO 5 (Class 100) cleanroom environment
- Textured surface
- Chemical resistant
- Low levels of extractable's
- Flexible and extremely comfortable
- Superior grip
- 300mm (12”) long nitrile
- 6.5 mil thickness
- Total Protein Content < 50ug/g of glove (ppm) using modified Lowry method
- Complies with the requirements of the Glove Standard EN420:2003, the European Medical Gloves Standard EN455 (Parts 1, 2 & 3) & EN374-1, 2:2003
- 1.5 freedom from pinholes (1000ml water test).
- Manufactured in a facility holding ISO 9001:2008 and 89/686/EEC
Size and packaging
- Available Sizes: S,M,L & XL
- Double bagged, cleanroom packed
- 100 pieces / pack, 10 packs / carton
- Pack size: 100 pieces / pack
- Price shown is per pack
- Prices ex VAT
Due to the increased demand caused by the COVID 19 Pandemic this product is not available to purchase online. Please contact us for availability. Thank you.